October Fall Ball Announcement
Dear Middle School Parents,
We are emailing to give you some information about the Fall Ball! We are so excited to have the first middle school dance post-virtual school and we want to make sure that it is a safe and fun event. If you have not already heard, the dance is on October 1st, 2021, from 6:00 PM-8:00 PM. It will be held at the outdoor dance space so students can be dropped off near the Choir-Orchestra Building. The expected dress for the dance is semi-formal which can be clean neat clothes, slacks, or casual dresses. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased during lunch from Ms. Ingham.
The COVID safe protocols are as follows:
- Masks must be worn at all times unless eating or drinking
- While eating or drinking, students must be spaced 6 feet away from each other.
- No outside guests will be permitted.
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided at multiple points.
- Students who refuse to comply will be asked to leave.
These provisions will allow everyone to be safe while they have a great time:)
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email: Lauren Ingham (email@example.com) Darian Muniz (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Carol Torrez (email@example.com)
If you are interested in volunteering for the dance, please send an email to one of the above parties.
Looking forward to an amazing night!
Student Council and PAPA’s Junior Honor Society