Announcements Week of 4/11/23
A message from PAPA: Announcements Week of 4/11/23
- No 8th period April 12, 13, & 19
- Middle school guys, gals, and non-binary pals! Middle School GSA will be meeting during middle school lunch today in room 25. See you there!
- Tomorrow 4/12, we start PAW-tential, wear clothes and shoes appropriate for movement, bring a water bottle, and a towel or yoga mat with you.
- Juniors report to testing room before 8 am to start the SAT.
- Prom tickets go on sale next week. Grades 10-12 are invited to Prom. Early bird tickets April 17- 21 $20 single/$30 couple. Ticket prices go up APril 24-28 to $25 & $35. There will be a mandatory meeting Wednesday April 19 for those interested in running for Prom Royalty.
- Parent/Guardian Quality of Ed Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NT1-Charter
- Spanish Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NT1-Charter?lang=es
- Alongside has an update, a new look and more choices. Try it today at app.alongside.care. Students are returning to talk about many things from the transition from HS to college or work, navigating tough relationships, to learning how to view other perspectives, and telling us it is helping so much now.
Congratulations to the Cast of Mamma Mia and Especially Emily Baron, Henry Deacon for nomination as best Actress and Actor, to Finn McKelvey, Carlos Baca ll and Suvin Madrid for Suporting Actor for the New Mexico Enchantment Awards (THE NATIONAL MUSICAL THEATER AWARDS)! Also for the show being Nominated as Best Production! Congratulations to all of you and the PAPA community for being so supportive!
Below is a chart of times that standardized testing will take place. We appreciate your understanding as you pick up students during the school day. Students will not be dismissed from school during a testing session except in an emergency situation.
|Wednesday, 4/12||Thursday, 4/13||Friday, 4/14|
|7:30-8:15 breakfast for all
7:45 Juniors report to test room
|7:30-8:10 breakfast for all||7:30-8:10 Breakfast 8th and 11th grades|
|8:15-8:45 Yoga/mindfulness for 6-9 ***NO YOGA FOR 11TH**||8:10-8:30 Yoga/mindfulness for all||8th & 11th grade to test all other grades resume regular classes.|
|8:45-12:00 grades 6, 7: ELA Session 1 (60 min) + Math Session 1 (60 min, no calc)||8:30-12:00 grades 6, 7 Math Session 2 (60 min, calc) + ELA 2 (90 min)|
|8:45-12:00 grade 8 ELA 1 (60 min) Math 1 (60) Science Session 1 (50 min),||8:30-12:00 grade 8 Math Session 2 (60 min) + Science Session 2 (55 min) + Science Session 3 (50 minutes)||8:10- 12 8th English Session 2 (90 min)|
|8:45-12:00 grades 9, 10 Pre-ACT Sessions 1& 2||8:30-12:00 grades 9, 10 PreAct Sessions 3 & 4|
|8:00-12:15 grade11 SAT||8:45-12:00 grade 11 Science Session 1 (55 min), Session 2 (55 min), possible Science 3||11th Science Session 3 (55 min)|
|12-1 lunch for all||12-1 lunch for all||Lunch as regularly scheduled|
1 pm- 2:05
& 2:10- 3:18
1 pm- 2:05
& 2:10- 3:18
|Senior Trip||Senior Cap Decorating|
|NO 8th period||No 8th period|