Announcements Week of 3/14/22
A message from PAPA: Announcements Week of 3/14/22
- Our next Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Team meeting is scheduled for Monday, March 14th at 3:30 PM in Rm 14. All are invited and welcome to attend this session as we continue to set annual goals for PAPA’s identified SEL priorities.
- Thank you to all students and staff who participated in PAPA’s Poetry Out Loud Competition. A special thank you to Ms. Rios and Ms. Padilla for being PAPA judges last month! Take a moment and please congratulate our very own Kenna Flores – class of 2023 – she won 1st runner up in this year’s New Mexico State Poetry Out Loud Competition! Congratulations, Kenna!!!
- PAPA is implementing a a PANDA Hall Pass, a universal system to support successful student outcomes and prevent failure. We are seeing a growing number of students meeting up in bathrooms during class time using cell phones to message others to meet, an increase in vape and drug use on campus as well as students not accessing mental health support, instead staying in the bathrooms.
- Hall passes will be traded for phones during class to maximize class time and diminish distractions, prolonged trips during classtime.
- Attention Middle School Students!!! We are having our Spring Fling on March 18th from 6-9PM here at the school! Snacks and drinks will be provided! Tickets will be on sale during middle school lunch outside of the Café and will cost $10, come and get them! If you would like to get your tickets by credit card, you may call the business office and speak with Jackie Danfelser, we will accept credit card payments until the 17th. Masks will be required at this event to ensure the health and safety of students!
- Climate crew will meet on Thursdays in Mrs. Cunningham’s room during middle school lunch from 12-12:20
- Please take a moment to answer our school’s Quality of Education and Title I Family Engagement Survey 2022. Your answers will be used to make sure we are doing our best to support our students to learn. Please only respond once per student. Thank you.The Survey is open until April 8th. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NT1-Charter
- Tómese un momento para responder la Encuesta de calidad de la educación y participación familiar del Título I de nuestra escuela 2022. Sus respuestas se utilizarán para asegurarnos de que estamos haciendo todo lo posible para ayudar a nuestros estudiantes a aprender. Por favor solo responda una vez por estudiante. Gracias. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NT1-Charter?lang=es
Save the Date:
Spring Break March 21st-28th
(Panda Assessment Week) PAW-Tential April 11th-14th
In-Service No School For Students April 18th