Announcements Week of 10/31/22
- This Wednesday, November 2nd starting at 9am in the staff lounge we are hosting a COVID-19 and Flu Shot Vaccine clinic.
Please Bring- Insurance Card, COVID-19 Vaccination Card, parent permission forms:
Support PAPA PTSO
Calling all burrito lovers,
- Foil your dinner plans and stop by the Chipotle at 6810 Menaul Blvd NE in Albuquerque for our fundraiser on Saturday, November 05 from 4:00pm – 8:00pm. We’re raising money to support Public Academy For Performing Arts School PTSO, so just download a flyer from the link below or mention the fundraiser at checkout and they’ll donate 33% of the proceeds to the cause!
Online order code: 6NYYGYM
- The next 8th Period Lite is 11/16/22. There will be no 8th period classes, study hall provided for those that cannot get picked up after 7th period. Other Dates: November 16th, December 7th, January 18th, February 15th, March 15th, April 19th
- Climate crew meets every Thursday during Middle school lunch from 12-12:20 in Mrs. Cunningham’s room-room 11. Anyone interested is welcome to join us.
- SAC/SHAC is meeting Nov 2nd this wednesday at 3:30 in room 2 anyone is welcome to join in to give input into school health and overall wellness of the school.
- PAPA Students can go see UNM Theatre and Dance Shows for only FIVE DOLLARS! Use the code UNMtheatreanddance (all one word) either online or at the ticket window on UNM campus. Check out the schedule of shows in the MS and HS Google Classroom.
- Senior Studio Photo (your glamour shots taken by a professional for your yearbook) due 11.15.22. Email .jpg 300dpi to Ms. Hudson at email@example.com
- If your child is experiencing symptoms of COVID they will need to isolate. To rule out covid illness they will need to take two COVID tests 24-48 hours apart. This is for illness like a cold to. If both tests are negative the student may return to school if they are fever free and you have provided documentation of the negative tests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your child tests positive for COVID, they do NOT need a negative test to return to school. The criteria is to isolate for 5 days (not counting the date of symptom onset/test day), and then return with a mask for days 6-10. You MUST contact the front office for current guidelines, email@example.com.
- If your child has been a close contact with someone that has tested positive for COVID, they must wear a mask for 10 days and test after day 5 of the exposure.
- If your child has received their COVID booster, please bring proof of vaccine to the front office.
Congratulations to all our Quarter 1 Honor Roll recipients! We celebrated their As and Bs with an “Eye Scream” social this afternoon. Thank you to our Spotlight performers at lunch today and our Trick or Treat band and orchestra performers.