Announcements Week of 10/11/21
Public Academy for Performing Arts Announcements for the week of 10/11/21
- Please take a moment to read our newsletter from the Social-Emotional Learning (SEL)Team here: SEL Newsletter 10.21.pdf
- We hope you will all join us for the Panda Bam-Boo on October 22nd from 4:30 pm- 7:00 pm. This is our fall school fundraiser and community event. We are asking that all participants and guests follow social distancing and wear a mask while you are both inside the building and outside to help combat the spread of COVID at this event and follow our no eating while indoors, please.
- You may pre-purchase Bam-Boo tickets ahead of time on the school website Click on this icon located in the bottom left-hand corner of the home page. https://www.paparts.org/make-a-payment-here/ – Just indicate in the comments how many admissions and tickets you are purchasing.
- You may also purchase tickets in person with cash or card after 7th period in the front office Tuesday-Thursday next week.
- Bam-Boo! Carnival Admission:
- $10/person includes admission wristband and 10 tickets, additional tickets are $0.50/ticket
- Family Package 5 or more: Same immediate family pay $40 and get admission and 10 tickets/person
- Kids 4 and under are admitted free with 5 game tickets, additional tickets $0.50/ticket
- Calling all creative pumpkin carvers, painters, decorators extraordinaire, NHS invites you to participate in the Pumpkin decorating contest. Bring your already decorated pumpkin to the front office in the morning or after school by 3:30 pm on the day of the Bam-Boo on October 22nd. Good luck, vote for your favorite pumpkin at the carnival. There are prizes for the top three pumpkins with the most tickets. Good Luck!
- We have now successfully completed quarter 1 in person. Please continue to look at your child(ren)s PowerSchool and google classroom for current grade and attendance records. Report cards were delivered to the post office Friday, October 15, 2021.
- October is Bullying Prevention Month and October 20th is Unity Day to promote kindness, acceptance, and inclusion on our campus and in our world. Show your support for a safe and supportive school campus by wearing orange! Check out the bulletin board in the west hallway to find out other ways to promote kindness on our campus!
- PAPA is hosting a COVID Vaccine and Flu Shot Clinic on October 27, 2021. Any student or person (12 and older) may get their COVID vaccine with a parent permission form available in the front office and here: COVID. Flu shots for students and adults are available for free for people with the following insurance: Blue Cross Blue Shield, Western Sky Community Care, Molina, or Liberty. Here are the forms; Child Flu, Adult Flu. Please return your form to the front office so we can be sure to reserve your vaccine.