- Current PAPA students need to reserve their spot for next school year by completing the intent to return form here: https://forms.gle/iko47G5gWcabCxK29. Please complete a new form for every student currently attending PAPA to indicate if they will be returning next school year. This is how we know how many spots will be open for perspective students for next school year 22-23.
- The PAPA Lottery is now open for prospective students for next school year. If you know a student that has interest in performing arts and college prep, please share this our Lottery information with them. Here is the link to Lottery information: https://www.paparts.org/9477-2/
- We encourage all of our students and staff to show their PAPA spirit this Friday for the Platinum Party at 2pm for our school celebration of our 20th school year by wearing PAPA spirit clothes, colors or panda pride.
- Get your tickets to the Platinum Gala: PAPA’s 20th anniversary Celebration.
Platinum Gala: PAPA’s 20th Anniversary Celebration
January 14, 2022
Ticket prices are $10, $20, $30
Public Academy for Performing Arts’ Foundation presents PAPA’s 20th Anniversary Gala. Celebrate the school’s 20th anniversary, re-connect with classmates and instructors, meet new people, and enjoy an evening of alumni talent. This event is open to the public.
- Did your student get a COVID booster over winter break? If so, please bring a copy of their vaccination card to the front office so we can update our records. Per PED Guidance students that are elligible for a booster and not yet boosted will be asked to participate in COVID surveilance testing. If your child is “boosted” will not be listed on the surveilance testing roster.
- PAPA students and staff may participate in free COVID surveillance testing or test to stay if they are a close contact to a COVID+ individual while at school. To have your child participate in free COVID testing you will need to follow these 3 steps. 1. register with PMG. Enter parent information first. 2. Add your child’s information. 3. Email Ms. Lopez to let her know you would like to be tested this week at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your PMG QR Code. Here is the link: pmg.app.perseus.id/DIV/PAPA
- PAPA SAC/SHAC will meet Tuesday January 11th at 3:30 in room 2.
- National Honor Society is meeting Tuesday January 11th during high school lunch in room 2.
- Winter Ball is this Saturday for high school students from 7-10 pm. Tickets are $25 for single and $30 for couple sold at lunch through Wednesday January 12th.
Join the PAPA PTSO Meeting This Thursday: January 13th at 5:30 on Zoom.
Here is the link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82369731999?pwd=OGxrVlBnTU04SGRyYzFvc2VnRTJlUT09 Meeting ID: 823 6973 1999, passcode: papapanda
Reminder: There is no school January 17th for Martin Luther King Jr Holiday.