Announcements for the Week of 11/1/21
Announcements for Week of 11/1/21:
- Our very first meeting for Poetry Out Loud will be November 9th at 4:25 in room 13. See Ms. J, in room 13, for details.
- U.S. Air Force National Guard will have a table set-up this Friday durning high school lunch to share information.
- We are looking for a book that belongs to the public library. It is called ‘The Walking Dead – Book 2’ If you have seen it or know where it is please turn it into the front office so we can get back to the library. Thanks.
- Please see link below regarding upcoming COVID vaccines for children 5-11 years old. Parents can now add their 5-11 year old children to the COVID vaccination registration portal as an dependent to the parent account. This will allow parents to schedule an appointment for the COVID vaccine for their children as soon as the roll out is approved. Scheduling is expected to begin as early as next week. Please share this information with your school community. https://goodtimes.vaccinenm.org/dependents/
- Thespian Troupe #6667 is excited to announce- One, Two, Three written and directed by our very own Atlee Musgrave, as part of his Senior Showcase is OFFICIALLY open! Performances will be held November 4th, 5th, and 6th at 7pm with a matinee on the 6th at 2pm, in the PAPA cafe. Tickets are $10 each- cash or card will be accepted at the door. Seating is limited, so make sure you come early to get a good seat. We can’t wait to see you there!
- November 5th, this Friday, all 11th grade students will participate in the ASVAB test, The Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery is a heavily researched and well-respected aptitude test developed by the department of defense. It measures a young adult’s strengths and potential for success in military training.
- Here is a link to current COVID testing sites, https://cvprovider.nmhealth.org/directory.html. You can sign up for an appointment from curative here: https://curative.com/sites/14886, or order a no-cost vault test to complete at home here: https://learn.vaulthealth.com/nm/. Be sure to contact the school if your student is feeling unwell.
- The PAPA Equity Council will be meeting Wednesday 11/17 @3:30pm in Mr. Simpson’s room, room 14.